Feb 16, 2005

silly presentation

It was to be a silly day. A complete waste of time in my opinion. BLM and TSM were even wondering is there a need to get ready for a visit by HCJC ppl. I mean what can we tell those bunch of kids????

Anyway, my maker work to get me working. Funny thing is the TSM lost my original program and cant find it. They panic and searched the lab, till BLM spotted his old board with an old chip on it. Plugging it in, it just works.

BLM was quite cool actually, he was still busy working on other stuffs right up to the time the jc kiddos walked in. While TSM was chatting with the others avoiding work. When they arrived, TSM pulled BLM to the front. Snake king was a shy guy and begs BLM to start the presentation first, which he did in a nonchalant manner. Snake King presentation of his snake was an amusement to the jc girls who were giggling of its movement. And when Snake king made comparison with his snake and me, BLM got all defensive and they debate is very funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails