Oct 30, 2006

Blue Sky Blue

The funny thing about life is that you only appreciate things when you lose them. Take for example, the old photos lying around on your desk. How often would you look at it? Do you recall when is the last time you bother to dust it? You probably wont remember.

However when one day comes and you realised that its gone. Its probably too late. You might not have the negatives to do a reprint.

This is same as Life. We are all living our life as we wanted (well at least we try to). Sometimes in the busy periods, we neglect our close friends and loved one. And though it might be a week, a month or a few month before we get back in touch with them. Lots of things could have happened in the space. But all this is nothing much could be help, I guess.

Last week, I met with an incident. Downplaying the fact that it is actually an accident. There was a serious injury to a 3rd party and I was just next to him. I wont go into details but I would elaborate the thoughts that gone through me.

I only realised that I could have died 3 hours after the incident. After which, I stood alone shaking. My mind simulate on what could have happen. And I would only say, I was damn lucky that day. It took a further 3 days later before I could calm down from it all. Though I would say the phobia might stick with me for a while.

Its then that I did the thing lots of dying people talked about. I started to look around my suroundings and appreciate the moment.

I looked at the blue sky and saw the massive clouds covering it. The shapes it made amuse my imagination. I looked at the rain and saw it pouring endlessly. The droplet, the chilly feeling and the spluttering sounds are just beautifully crafted together. I saw many things in fact. Too many to just describe here.

Life is quite a beautiful experience. Do take time to enjoy the moment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails