Oct 5, 2009

The rat trap conclusion

On friday last week, I placed another dose of milo with baking soda into a Styrofoam cup. Just this morning, I saw that the cup has been topple with probably 20% of it eaten.

The rats are smart creatures. They are likely to taste the food and decide if they are poison before finishing it. Seeing that it still contains a hell lot, its likely they knew something was not right.

I pop by to one of the manager seat. His desk area is their supper place. Full of opened packages and messy items all around. I did told him abt this mess but it seems he is more incline for someone else to do the cleaning than himself. What I saw when I peep over today was that the half eaten food had been cleared and that packs of eyedrops have been chewed and suck dry.

I came to the conclusion that this rat pack somehow tasted the poison I had set and when to drink the eyedrop to wash it down.

In other news, the blood donation is making me doze off constantly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails