Oct 15, 2010

Nessie Grounds

I normally consume 1 capsule a day. Sometimes 2 when I am especially tired. And even once 3 when I needed the hyper mode capability.

And I offered anyone whom wants a nice cup as well. This comes up to roughly 10 caps a week.

Lately I have decided to cut over these caps to extract the used grounds. After all coffee grounds are known to be useful in many ways.

So after a period of 3 weeks, the used grounds came up to a cup high. They have been left uncovered to dry and has a strong bad coffee smell. (Got a curious colleague who wondered what was that and took a big sniff. The expression is priceless)

Yesterday, I brought it home and sprinkle them onto the various plants my mom has been keeping. Organic fertilizer and it keeps the ants away, I said.

I used the remaining on my secret project. And well I hope it turns out well. Stay tuned perhaps

Related Posts with Thumbnails