Oct 4, 2012

Work Life balance

Its been too darn long since I wrote anything here. I hate to admit, but its largely becos I am busy with work.

In my years of working, I am almost never this tied down before. At my first work place, I could cramp all I need to do in a few hours and slack the rest of the afternoon. Well thats a maintenance role and nothing to do, is consider a good thing to have.

At my 2nd work place, I was sweating endlessly from all the site work. However when I know that the Coy is crap and cheating ppl, I decided that enough is enough. I aint going to lose sweat for them no more. I found a new place and chill out for the remaining weeks there.

At this current place now, I am packed till 7pm daily. Its amazing how time flies by when I am rushing through reports. When there is a call for lunch going out, I noticed that 4 hours has been burnt and my stomach is crying for food.

I must say, I do like this busy lifestyle. It gives me purpose. It gives me drive. And most of all, it allows me to value the free time I have left.

grin

Related Posts with Thumbnails