Oct 31, 2016

My ladies (part 2)

Well its been eons since I wrote anything here. Strangely I am inspired by a funny conversation while on lunch. We were comparing about our old phones and my colleagues were amused that I never own a Nokia.

I showed them this blog post and instantly I am intrigued to update it. And yes there is still no Nokia (sorta)

My ladies having no constraint of camera (Yeps no longer at a defence company then) have also became a lot smarter... so to speak. Yes the Apple iPhone has came and I decided to venture with the Androids.

The first is a Legendary beauty. The HTC Legend. She was tough with a full metal enclosure. When I dropped her, the floor tends to have a tiny dent.



There is one minor problem. She has a buck tooth. Having said that, I din mind it one bit.

The second is also from HTC... I must have a thing for Taiwanese girls perhaps. I gotten HTC Legend at $0 cost and managed to trade her in for $50. Not a bad investment. So came HTC One X. With something call Beats audio. 



















Till this day, I wonder why the "feature" simple make music louder. Anyway she din last me as long as I hope. Phone aint built for IP rating then and I gotten her wet. Yes wet. YES quite WET.

So in my depression, I had to have a new phone. I pop by Mobilesquare and paid for a phone without a contract. To be honest, I could have signed a contract then, but the Telco decided to stop offering 12 GB of data. I am a heavy user with an average of 8-10 GB of usage per month. 3G of 12GB beats 4G of 3GB anytime.

I set my eyes on my first Phablet, the Korean Samsung Note 3. I find the stylus to be the best part. I could actually take some notes. And I almost never use it. 



Anyway its been 3 years since I bought it and it has weathered through with dents and cracks. 

I am in the market for a new lady. I had wanted Note 3 younger sister, Note 7. But apparently she has an explosive temper. Seeing there is little worthy substitute, I might settle for a Chinese chick. 

She seems to have everything I want and is dirt cheap. I just hope she aint secretly eyeing my CPF. 




Related Posts with Thumbnails