Dec 12, 2016

My first watches

I am sentimental when it comes to watches. It's a mechanism that tells the time and in a way represents the time and moment when I obtained each time piece

I had many watches over the years but the very first watch I ever bought was the Swatch Approaching Dial

It was purchased during my first year into NS and I wore it everyday. I still have it and would put it on each Sunday, just to give the auto quartz a little charge. Sadly the original strap is beyond repaired. 

I had my first automatic during my honeymoon. It was a bit of fun to have a square face beauty that exposes the internal mechanism. 



I wished I had been more careful with this fossil me3009. After getting the glass chip off, it is too deadly to put it on my wrist. 

Lately, I took a big leap and got myself my first highend watch.  It's a little out of character for me, as I have been saving to pay off my mortgage. Nonetheless I have been slaving for 10 years and its "timely"  for a small indulgence. 

I won't reveal the model nor the sum I had paid for it. All I would say that it's my 2nd automatic and it has sapphire glass. Hope it won't ever chip off 

Related Posts with Thumbnails