Jun 10, 2006

Junyao wedding

I just came back from probably the most wacky wedding I ever attended.
Before I started I would like to say, Junyao & Anna may you guys enjoy joy and bliss and in time bored for us all a cute little Junyao to hold and pamper.

As you probably guess I am a little drunk when typing all this... but let me go on

I have known JY since Sec school and when he asked me to be among his brothers I knew I could not reject that offer. Indeed now I looked back and pondered on what I have gotten myself into. Nevertheless its worth it.

The day started out fine. The weather was threatening to rain but kindness allows us to arrive at Anna's place before the actual downpour arrived. As we departed from our cars, JY gave each of us an Ang Pow proclaiming its ceremonial. I din tot much until O met the Bridemaids. They are perhaps the most cunning of the lot I ever met. JY immediately declared that we had been paid for this. Each of us thus "volunteer" ourselves to their tortures.

These include wasabi ang gu gua, salty orange juice, pushups and so on. I tot back and admited knowingly that Eejean's bridemaids (consisting of Ling, Shups, Weiling, Stephs) were the kindest souls we ever met. We should have appreciate their kindness then. Anyway, our trial lasted more than 45 mins. Each time we tot it the last, only for the girls to crush our hopes and raise the expectation.

I somehow admit that Annie and Cythia (ermm the nice girl who replace Cindy) were the nicer lot. They wont out for malic but just happened to be drag in for the fun of it. (waves)

I had tot the day was the horrible part until I arrive at the dinner. Indeed when you held a party with people in uniform, they aint safe. There were so many tables which we had to turn down during photo session and push them to the last of the list. We saw cup of wine mix with soy sause and chilli, Jugs of beer,wine and whiskey. Has his brothers, we helped him as much as we can. Tables which we knew the lot, we would attempt to down the poison on his behalf. In the end, each of us were not spare from the harsh alcoholic stuffs. I personally finished 2 mugs pf beers after several glasses of wine.

Hick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails