Sep 14, 2006

Blood donation again

My colleague and I gave blood at one of the nearest blood centers. There were nice and comfy sofa seats, aircondition, professional nurses (not those inexperiences ones on the mobile drive) and of course cable tv. It was showing White Chicks, which I had refused to watch because I thought it was silly. Yet I simply enjoy the show.

Anyway back to the blood thingy, I managed to finish my donation in 5 mins and waited for my colleague who took this time. *grumbles* In any case we were rewarded with Milo and Khong Guan Biscuits, oh and free parking for the car. To all those who visit NUH and din want to pay for the expensive parking, you know what to do now.

I kinda lost count and the times I have donated. This is my 20++ I believe. I think there is an award for 25. Guess thats next year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails