Dec 19, 2006

Pic from my trip

After 3 trips to the same location.... I brought to you silly pic taken with aileen (my phone)


A trip to the beach on a sunday when the weather was sunny.
It was only sunny for 2 days out of the 15 days we were there.




We had to rent 2 cars for our trip this time. Yes one is a BMW and the other is an Audi. Ermm... we needed the space.




The is the hotel we been staying. Its only 2 stars but the guys who run it did an excellent job with their services and smiles. And its only run by 3 persons.




A typical French meal last 2.5 hours. We normally ordered an entree, main and dessert but the restaurant has a habit of inserting appetizer, fancy side dishes and delightful pastries. Oh and I was in a region famous for Duck. Not just the meat.




This is a view from my window. I stayed on the 2nd floor and cant see much further then the shop roof next to us. But hey, I thought its a nice pic still.



We did make a trip to Paris after the work was done. Having only hours of time on our side, we could only shop. and yes ladies, the bottom left pic is the giant LV store. 3 levels of LV stuffs.




On another rare day we had good sunlight, we managed to capture the sun setting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails