Dec 27, 2006

story from the tank

I have so many fish stories... that i decided to share with you guys.

For a while now, I have notice that 1 out of 8 of my babies were slightly different. He is a whole lot slimmer and has more yellowish fins as compare to the rest. Its then I realise He is a He while the rest are ladies. You might be thinking what a lucky guy he is. But the truth is fish mate differently from humans.

Oh and he is such a terror. He marked out a space at the bottom of the tank as his own. Any of the ladies who came nearby would be immediately chase away. Very dominating. the rest of the girls would just crowd around the top corner of the tank to get my attention. I guess they are probably thinking, if I look hungry enough BLM would feed me.

BTW there is no moral to this story

Related Posts with Thumbnails