Feb 15, 2007

Campfire Memories

A long time ago,

Campfires are celebrated differently.


Well then again, every older generation would probably say that my generation is better than your generation. However, I am not here to dispute on whose campfire was better, which fire burn brighter and larger (definitely mine) or which had more songs and dances.

I am here to share my memories of my batch and the crazy skits we performed at each campfire we attended.

  • Our skits are always unique, not to mention thought of 5 mins before we are suppose to be on stage. (Now how many schools can come up with a skit in that short time?)

  • They are the funniest skits, you will ever come across. (But of course you have to understand our internal jokes)

  • They leave the audience dumbfounded. (Occasionally, no one would clap at the end of our act because we are that good)

  • Everyone remembers us for our skit (who can deny that)

  • Related Posts with Thumbnails