Jan 22, 2009

no more ants


After setting up to poison the ants, I realise I was fighting a losing battle. There are simply too many of them. You kill one, they bring send two more to replace that guy.

Also the poison only works if I place it outside the ants nest. Which is a mystery to me as the I scan high and low and cant find it.

And then I turn to google for remedy. I was initially looking for those natural remedies like cinnamon powder which puts off most insects. But a forum I visit commented that the simplest way is to use some liquid soap and rub a little on the affected areas.

I took some and thinly coated the sides of my desk. There were still ants on my table when I started this and I notice they avoid these areas. The very next day, I notice my ants problems are gone. Simple and easy indeed.

You shld try too

Related Posts with Thumbnails