Nov 2, 2009

Nessie


This Nessie. She has been with me for abt 1.5 years now. A faithful and dependable worker whom provided me with the valuable cup of coffee.

Due to my work schedule, I could only indulge in the espresso during the weekend. Its not as much as I would have like. So just last week, I brought her to office. Sitting at my desk, she caught the attention of many of my co-workers.

In no time, she was giving out FREE coffees every few hours. After they have their caffeine fix, they came back for more. And soon enough, they gotten paiseh and wanted to pay me for this.

This got me thinking, hey this may make a good small income for me. I would sell the capsules at 90 cents (got them for 60 cents from France) and make a tiny sum to keep up my caffeine addiction.


This is until one of my co-worker decided that she wanted one too and would be importing the machine from US next month. She decided to get the newer machine too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails