Dec 1, 2009

new plants


The office tank (see earlier post) now has 2 lovely baby lobsters.

Now onto the home tank. I had remove the bottom netting that holds a bundle of moss. It was meant to be a moss flooring but the moss din ended up growing too well. Upon removing it, I shift it to the back of the tank.

this reveals plenty of shit. lots and lots of shit that have been lying underneath the netting. This is where the filter fails to gather the necessary dirt. Having said that, I set the filter on high and immediately the tank was cloudy shit. Everything looks like a dirty washing machine.

I bought 5 plants which were neatly pack in the bag. Having open them, I realise 3 will be all I need to cover the background. I have no idea they could expand so much.

Anyhow, I would pose some pics after the shit settle down. May take a whole day. In any case, I do hope my inhabitants wont mind living in a peculiar condition.

Update: Apparently the renovation is quite stressful to the little creatures. About 5 were spotted dead this morning and 20 more are missing. Sighs

Related Posts with Thumbnails