Feb 8, 2010

So much to watch, so little time

I am a big fan of Sci-fi and even a bigger fan of comedy. There are just too many things to catch that I am running low on sleep time to complete them all

First up, Comedy. The funny bones that is in all of us. My watchlist are as follows.

1. Simpsons (ever green or yellow)
2. Top gear (Aint they suppose to be a auto show?)
4. Big Bang Theory (Never realise Nerdy comedy can be so fun)
5. Scrubs (I like the old series but this new one seems to capture the style)


Drama/Sci-Fi

1. Lost (Season 6 now. Have been drawn to them since an old fren share with me a disc)
2. V (they seem friendly)


Animes (where man are just boys)

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (brilliant story)
2. Gundam (new series starting)


I wish they bring back these

1. Sarah Connor Chronicles (I miss seeing Cameron)
2. Firefly (I miss seeing River)
3. Futurama (Heard they are coming back)
4. Full Metal Panic!
5. Star Trek (any generations)
6. Stargate (I like Macgyver)

Related Posts with Thumbnails