May 18, 2010

The Gym membership



My gym is offering a great deal for current members. Sign up for 15 months and get 9 months free.

Which they can easily say sign for 2 years for this cheap price, but had decided to twist their promotions a little. Perhaps its the thought that you are getting 9 month free that would entice you.

Anyhow, my current subscription expired in Mar. I was keen to sign up for it. Interestingly I din and just kept waiting.

This is because, for the last 2 months, I been able to enter my gym freely. The staff there simply took my card without scanning and gave me my keys.

As this was so, I decided to keep it up and see how long I could get away with it.

And that lasted till yesterday.

I guess this new face at the desk was actually following the protocol which her seniors have long left out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails