Jul 2, 2010

The rating

Every year you entered into a dark room and await the big boss long speech. He would talk about the big picture before zeroing into your performance. After which you either get a big hand shake or a small pat on the back.

I kinda anticipate that I wont be getting a promotion this year. After all, my previous year rating was average. Never did I suspect, I have gotten the same rating once more. It baffles me and got me wondering on effort != reward.

I spoken to a few colleagues about theirs. Each has differ opinion on how the system works. It seems that there is one common agreement.

You get a prolific project to run, you would be assure of a better rating.

Anyhow, I aint going to be thinking about this bullshit after this post.

Will get back on my feet and back to work. And once my big day has elapsed next year, I be happy to drop a letter and leave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails