Apr 19, 2011

Work anger



I am normally a great person to work with, aside from my prankster nature of cos. I dun go about screaming at people or even raising my voice.

However I think I could no longer just keep being nice to everyone. Its beginning to seems like I am a softie. Someone whom can be pushed around with. I get email and calls from contractors to clients and I am always friendly. They can voice out their problems and I would go as far as solving it for them.

Perhaps its time to draw this line. For time and time again, their "problem" appears no more that they aint keen to work on it, and rather have me do it.

And the best part is, the credit is "shared" while the fault becomes my doing. (I guess this is kinda familiar to us all)

Well I have given up on being nice to everyone. Its time to be a FAIR person. Time to award some screaming to bums and idiots. This would give me back my sanity and of course release some steam.

I wont care if you are twice my age or that you hold a rank 3 times above mine. I would probably give you a heart attack cause perhaps you deserve to move on.

Watch out world. I am going to be screaming at you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails