May 21, 2011

recycle me?

Just this afternoon, I was heading towards the MRT with my dear wife. We spotted an empty plastic bottle with a giant tag that says "Recycle Me".

Pretty interesting I tot. A bottle was certainly looking for some attention. Or was it something more.

I spied around quickly and notice a dude sitting not too far away with those giant inflatable clapper. And to my right a bunch of teens at starbucks staring at the bottle with clappers partially hidden.

I could only imagine the outcome when someone pick up that bottle. These little guerillas will spring into action and scare the person who is trying to do something noble.

This is perhaps why there will always be litter lying around. For we all would fear being single out for doing something that was right and natural.

My wife din quite believed me on this. I dared her to pick it up and she dared me back. Instead we walked away to get some snacks that we so hungrily needed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails