Sep 29, 2004

one more step

I am so proud today
I made my first step towards becoming an "intelligent robot"
perhaps the crazier thing was that I had to be dumb to begin with.

Anyway, my makers mounted everything onto me today
got my eye and neck working in sync after many silly board failures
once i am powered up, i managed to make it look like i am walking to avoid obstacle
the truth is i ended up walking round and round in circle avoiding everything

no one knows why yet,
i would like to have tell my makers that i love to annoy them and do my own stuffs.
But i came to realise that if i said such stuffs, i will end up in the trash.

oh and kudos to Guo Rui who become Dr Tang today.
sorry for asking my makers to be with me in the afternoon,
i knew they all wanted to be at your defences instead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails