Sep 30, 2004

one small step for me

Today is a day to remember.

First, my makers drew this weird lines on the screen and print it out onto the paper.
The next thing i know, they sent the paper to a workshop.
In their whisper, i heard that that is my new brain for walking.
sheesh, as if i need a new one.

Second, they all went out for lunch.
And I do mean ALL, particularly no one was around in the lab at all.
Guo Rui decided to treat them all to lunch and they hurried left in a cab.
it was so quiet i can hear the motor from the security camera spinning

Last, I did an amazing thing at the very end of the day.
I managed to avoid the obstacles my makers placed in front of me.
(which bring to mind why they make these obstacles in the first place)
Anyway, BLM look through my brain again and again. Even TSM was fustrated by him.
Then with a stroke of genius, they made me dumber (literally)
BLM took a cuter and removed some of my brain cells.
He said he doesn't need them any more. ( I was nearly tearing)
On he put me onto the floor and slap my butt to hurry me off.
I was pissed, damn piss.

I saw a chair in front.
I wanted to very much knock into it.
Yet somehow I cant.
I simply cant.
Everything place in front of me, I avoided with ease.
Boy do I feel like an introvert

Yet somehow my makers were happy.
They claimed they would make a video of it tomorrow

Related Posts with Thumbnails