Sep 25, 2004

pop

i was rested for the whole day
din move a muscle
until.........

BLM decided to let me run around alittle
and for no reason, POP a loud sound was heard
i felt crumbling pain and numbness

TSM came running over and both of them look to see whats wrong
some chip explode i think
some current zap me i think
i was paralysed

the makers change some chips and i was walking again
but both look at me in dismay

i overheard they want to create 4 more siblings for me to play with
but boo hoo when i realised that i was just going to be a learning example for them
they said i was too fat and my new brothers/sisters will be slimer and better looking
i wanted to say f*** you.

sighs

on the brighter side, BLM managed to get my eyes working again
whoopie
now if they could just put my eyes back to where they are suppose to be


Related Posts with Thumbnails