Nov 4, 2004

messy plans

Since we all know Sam Ge the horrible will be examining my dear makers
they have decided to come up with various plans to counter him

1. instead of building the remote controller box as BLM wanted to
but cant due to budget constrain
he had decided to incorporate it into the computer controller portion
thereby using the host computer to connect to the RC box and from there
using it to control me.

This will justify the cost as well as allow him to create a separate unit

2. TSM is finding ways to counter the possible question on those
positioning problems.
Currently the idea is to "smoke" on localise positioning
but he may not bite that
guess a digital magnetic compass has to come into play

3. the makers decided to spare me the scruntity of sam ge
they will not be demostrating my abilities live but
rather they will be using old video clips to show that

phews

oh and tml I will put up the photos of my new boards with me

Related Posts with Thumbnails