Nov 7, 2004

sweat sweat

Both my makers are pretty stress out

They have this crazy early presentation to their examiner on monday
and since friday they have been preparing for it.

The powerpoint was done in a snap
as they have to spend more time writting a lengthy silly informal report
If you ask me, Sam Ge did it on purpose

He made them have it early so that he can have his lovely holiday after the exams
he wants them to suffer and hopefully fail so that his project will shine
he is just mean

My makers are nice people and they are great I tell you
I am sure they will show Sam Ge who is the better person
who has the better project
and who is prettier (me)

Of course I cant wait till all my brothers and sisters are completed
When they are, we will march to his office and terrorized him

Related Posts with Thumbnails