Nov 10, 2004

no makers no more

well i dun mean i am being abandon
but quite close to

BLM came down today although he has no lessons
he had to hand in the new drawings for my limbs
I am excited as can be
this old limbs of mine needs some upgrading
I want to run like the wind

BLM also submit quotations for my motors
he had to get 3 quotes and basically just found one and guess 2
smart isnt he?

TSM came soon after
his laptop crush once more
kinda the 2 time in 2 months
and this means 1 thing
he needs a new hdd or a new laptop
well no games for him till after exams then

the cute gal came by again
but this time not to look at me
she came to check out the video BLM did for his HR project
she was mildly impressed
can see that she was hungry and dying to drag my maker out asap

Related Posts with Thumbnails