Jan 24, 2005

DSO presentation

The nice folks from DSO (except for the captain who claims he totally forgotten about today presentation) came down to school today at 2pm for a brief "informal" presentation.

BLM took the term informal literally and appears in his kaki bermudas to the awe of TSM. You should have seen his face. BLM was not too concern at all, after all this damn "waste time only" presentation got no grades and its only to show the army ppl our updates.

BLM and TSM met up early this morning. BLM rush and perform amazing soldering skills within an hour. On top of that he breathes in lots of nice sweet lead poison.. cough cough. While TSM code and recode his coding to add a function that allows me to listen to his instruction wirelessly. Apparently TSM and BLM are trying to get the RF module to work and from that use it as a remote controller.

They tried and tried and tried. Even skip lunch for me. But I was just impossible to teach a new trick. They finally gave up and left for the presenation.

There they bought along a new fren. His called Erwin. Erwin will be my new master once my makers leave school. This new freshie has the word "Please bully me" written all over.

Erwin was impressed by me. Well who wont. Hopefully he is nice or i will be nasty

Related Posts with Thumbnails