Feb 10, 2006

its about now

I might miss the mark by a couple of minutes. Had planned to post this single entry at about the exact time, my dadalicious and I held our hands.

History was made a whole year ago. Looking back, neither of us cant quite imagine how so many things could happen in such a short time. It maybe a bitter sweet journey but it was MY bitter sweet journey. I would return to walk the same steps if I have to.

Thanks for walking along with me my dearest. I would like to complete my journey with you.

PS. thankfully, my sailing trip was cut short yesterday and I managed to return to spend a quiet evening with my dada. I had thought of making today a special affair with big flowers, gifts and cards. But deep down these are all distractions and I just wanted a simple way to show that I love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails