Feb 7, 2006

Soon to be

Just a matter of hours I will be up on a Ship sailing to a secret location. If you wonder why I am doing this.... well its part of my job. I will only return late on thursday night. Dun you miss me.

I have prepared myself for boredom. Got my movies to watch, books to read, magazine to flip and of course work to be done. I can only wonder if I could survive the bad sea conditions. I hope not to puke and even gotten some pills just in case I do.

But I am greatly sadden. Thursday is to be our 1 year. Our First Milestone. But yet I could not be around to celebrate. I had very much wanted to spend a good evening with my dada-chan (aka dadalicious or sasa) but guess its not to be. The only part which brings a little smile to me was that we did sorta started after the midnight strikes. Which in theory means, friday was the actual day.

But we like to remember that on the 9th is the day we met and thats when our feeling began to unfold.

Love you da

Related Posts with Thumbnails