Apr 25, 2006

Cards galore

About 2 weeks back ABN called me up and offered my a credit card. They told me all the good things about it but strangely I could not care less. After all, I already have the OCBC Titanium card and I love it the most.



But having come close to reaching my credit limit when I was assigned overseas, I now need a second credit card for emergencies. And this is the only reason I said yes to them. They send a courier down to my place the very next day to get my signature and just today I recieved the package containing my card and some freebies.



Looking thru, nothing caught my attention. The only thing that interest me is the 1 for 1 Spinelli coffee. And yes I am an addict to coffee.

Right now, I am interested of getting another. Thinking of one that smells like 1-for-1 wine bar

Related Posts with Thumbnails