Apr 10, 2006

Coffee press me

While I was in France, I enjoyed their european style coffee. Its pretty different from the fare back home. And when I say back home I mean either those 70 cent kopitiam offers or the $5 equivalent at starbucks.

In France, I enjoyed fresh coffee which are pressed with hot steam into a small cup. You merely add a little sugar if you want it to be less bitter and the sensation of a small hot cup of coffee is fabulous. The only trouble with this is that its quite troublesome to prepare a small cup at home.

If you have one of these giant espresso machines, they cost a bomb and are silly to clean up after making 2-3 cups.

You could get one of those cool Nespresso machine whereby the coffee comes back into a little capsule and all you have to do is drop the capsule into a machine and push start. (www.nespresso.com)

or you could do it the manual way, for alot cheaper




ahhh coffee. its keep you running even if you dont want to

Related Posts with Thumbnails