Jul 28, 2007

Broken toe

Just last week, I was scrambling to have my breakfast, read the papers and catch my coffee in a short timespan of 10 mins. It also happen to be 6am in the morning. Which I had to get up early for an early sailing trip.

In my rush, I ran and accidentally kicked hard at the large TV stand. Immediately I was overcome with pain and had to sit down and hold on to my last toe. The pain was bad enough to get me limping the rest of the day.

Well if you know me, I am the total opposite of paranoid. Cos for the next few days, the pain gradually subside enough for me to walk properly. I completely forgotten about it for a while now.

Till today when I was holding on to my 2 feet while reading the articles online. (its one silly habit) I found myself rubbing my pinky toe and the pain was still there. In fact, if I press it hard enough I can feel the same intense pain I felt back then.

This is crazy. I hope it aint broken, cos I aint gonna visit the doctor over this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails