Jul 22, 2007

Fight Club

As I left my buddies (who were busily collecting Kill points) at a little known place in Katong to take the cab home an hour ago, I witness a sight I have not seen for a while now.

Boys fighting Boys. And when I said boys, I do means boys. These punks are no more than 17-19 years old.

Apparently, a group of them were happily gathering near the main road "minding their own business" when suddenly another group turns up and WHACK them from behind. In a short moment, 2 of them were floored, several more continue the punching among themselves, a pair of fighters were seen holding punching stance but merely stood there and a guy in pink was seen running pass me.

Its quite amusing what is going through these boys' minds these days. There was a road block a short distance away and still they do not hesitate for a moment. Ahhh well I guess I am too old to understand them.

In any case, after the fighting ended, I happily found a cab with a driver who cant stopped talking about the incident. Guess he had a good view of the fight. I smsed my dear friends who hurriedly down to catch the aftermath. But I guess they would have already fled the scene.

Related Posts with Thumbnails