Feb 3, 2008

Clear, Pack, Box



I been clearing my rooms for weeks now. Its started sometime before Christmas, where I started by throwing away old books and papers. And within this new spaces I place sentimental items.

Then I stopped to take a break. And after a month my room is messy again.

Procrastinating gets me nowhere and thus I began the necessary packing. What I can put back in place, I would.

Its then I discover I had some really old stuffs. Festive cards from 1995, wedding invitation, photos, letters from my angel (& mortal) and also love letters from my past. After sorting them out, I began asking myself to keep or to throw. The decision is to keep those I value more and do away with those I could.

The stuffs that din get toss away were enclosed now in a box. A box I gotten from Ikea not too long ago. These items are now protected and safe. And perhaps 1 day many years later I would open them again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails