Feb 16, 2008

fish tank updates and again


A long while back, 2 new guppies came along. They were the first guppies ever to grace my tank and I wonder if the other fishes would attack them. Thankfully they are nice and quiet little fishies whom only chase each other.








They were named Li Hai and Bu Li Hai. BLH has larger eyes while LH is smaller. Strangely LH always chases BLH around. He did this for days on and BLH always gave in. Sadly after the long holidays BLH was found missing. A search was conducted and he can not be found. We fear the worst

Anyhow, my lamp broke and I gotten a new one. My first lamp is 7W, the 2nd lamp was 9W and this new bugger is 11W. The typical Singaporean upgrading symptoms. On top of that, there is some Taiwanese moss, more cherry (over 10 die due to my carelessness) and some worms.

I hope to keep improving my Aqua landscaping design. Looking at these below, makes me jealous.






Doubt it would be cheap though

Related Posts with Thumbnails