Feb 4, 2008

New wheels



This would be an interesting post.

After months of delibration, I managed to convince my dad to get rid of the sunny in favour of a newer better car.

After all this year the COE would be reasonable before the crazy Raymond Lim idea of capping car growth came in place. So people out there, go buy your car now. My dad hesitated for a long while, most of which I wonder why he did. He waited long enough till it became time to change tyres on the old sunny and even bought new road taxs.

Anyhow, we walked into the Mitsubishi showroom at Ubi, where I met my "special" sales agent. After pulling some strings, he got us a fairly good discount. (Psss... if anyone wants to get a Mitsubishi do let me know, I only demand a dinner treat).

Then when it comes to choosing the color, I had wanted the red for it has the right color for the car agressiveness. Sadly my dad thinks otherwise and choose the Champagne instead. This is amusing when he did asked me to choose the color but veto it when I pointed to the red. Even with my mom support, we both cant win over the decision of the guy who comes out the cash.

The interior is not too much of a concern for me. I do prefer something dark due to lower maintenance, however my dad insist on the lighter color with wood finish, which screams "super Uncle" to me. Once again my mom supports me ... alas its not meant to be.

Now all we had to do is wait for about a month. In the meantime, I will patiently wait till I can afford this little frog.

It has been on my mind for a while. Got to see when I could afford it in expensive sg.

Related Posts with Thumbnails