Aug 22, 2008

Getting to know Amber



After 2 visits to the service center, the first for a damage touch screen (yes the very moment I took it out of the box) and the second for a defective m2 card reader, Amber is starting to look well and getting more attractive to me by the day.

Initially I was apprehensive. After all, Aileen served me well and was still youthful and energetic. She still last a whole week and was never slow to my responses. But the lust got the better of me and I had to get my hands on Amber. She took a little while to adapt and now I cant do without her.

Poor Aileen now is all alone at home, while I bring Amber out to see around. Interestingly, though Amber is less energetic and only has the stamina for 3-4 days, but she is a whole lot quicker. I did not realise I miss her responses until I had to settle for Aileen again while Amber was at the service center. The speed of smsing and opening of application is brilliant and I so missed her then.

Now, I am looking to get ever new stuffs to please my slutty Amber. Hoping to find cool application and games which we could share together. I do need an IM and perhaps looking to get skype as well. It would be nice.

PS. no Iphone is comparable to Amber.

Related Posts with Thumbnails