Aug 24, 2008

Lost my skinner



There is this little knife I had for years. Its called the skinner and I love the nifty little knife.

My very first skinner cost me 25 and it was a lot for a small knife and as a poor sec sch student, it took me a couple of weeks of savings. Sadly, the first skinner was lost in one of my camps. I recall someone borrowed it and he loan it to someone else and so on. That bastard lost my knife and I still blame him. Anyhow, I never loan my knife ever again after that.

I bought my 2nd skinner from my best fren who was in need of some cash. Actually I bought a whole collection of knife from him on a cheap sale. And this little baby lasted me till a few weeks ago.

I was at the airport awaiting to board my flight. The xray scanner saw something and the officers inspected and took it away. I knew pleading is useless and walked away in despair.

I do hope to be able to get it back again. I may have to look for that shop but I strongly believed its long close down. I shall start my search in a couple of weeks. Have to get my baby back to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails