Sep 8, 2008

Ahava the hebrew word for Love


Beside being the hebrew word for Love, Ahava is also a company which uses the dead seas as a resource for their skin care products. Its a cosmeceutical company that manufactures skin-care products made of mud and mineral-based compounds from the Dead Sea.

Interestingly, I had tried one of their muds product. It caused my body to itch all over when I applied it. But after you washed it off, you would be pleasantly surprised by the smoothness of your skin. Those whom visit the dead sea, could easily dip their entire body freely in the mud and proceed to the water to wash them off. God knows how many people have dip into the same mud you have paste onto your tonsil :P

Anyway I bought a few of their products and cant wait to try them. I do hope to avoid getting an itch again, but if its gives nice smooth baby skin, hey why not. I could use some anti ageing formula now.

Cheers to all, I would be back late this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails