Sep 14, 2008

losing someone


Would you believe me, when I say that I din intend to post this entry but yet situation prompted me to. Perhaps God up there above is asking me to share how I feel. Or it could be that the mighty man is wanting to tell me something. In any case this is what happened.

Just a little background. I had visited the Holy Land a couple of days back. It was a one in a lifetime journey and I am glad to have made it. I visited the Holy City and look upon the path and tribulation of a man known as Jesus who carried the heavy wooden beam (to be formed as part of the cross).

Indeed no mere man could have complete this. The bible says the weight of the cross represents the weight of our sins. Thinking back now, I am a little embarrassed that I complained on the hot weather that day and shorten the 13 stations of the cross to just one short trip to his final resting place.

Interesting just a day or 2 before I visited Jerusalem, I teared uncontrollably in my tour bus. We were merely "visiting some other attractions", when my eyes well up and I immediately turned away from all. My sunnys were on and perhaps that cover the suspicious act.

What happen was that I was listening to my mp3, when a particular song reminded me of my dear grandma. I began to reminisce the times we had and I broke down after that.

I was rather surprise I broke down. After all, she had passed on for more than a year. Yet it strike me unexpectedly. I simply couldnt carrying on listening to that track. It was killing me hearing the words coming out. I switched it off and took the next 10 mins to calm my emotions down.

I had intent to keep this private. But a series of events prompted me to share my experience.

A close friend from my Poly days has suddenly passed away. I had initially tot that he was having problems with his wife when his MSN nick mentioned that he is awaiting for God answer on when he can go home. Now I understand it a whole lot better and would be paying my final respect to him tmr.

I also just came to know that another friend of mine grandma is critically ill. I am sadden for her and I do hope things would turn for the better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails