Sep 22, 2008

My Bro wedding in 2 months

One of my closest buddy (whom I called my Bro) which I have known since Sec sch is finally tying the knot. It would be a joyous occasion and he has given me the task to be his band of brothers as well as the CO (Commanding Officer) for the dinner.

I said yes easily. And just last night I was at his place tasting Aussie, California, Spanish and French wines to decide which is the best for his guests. After like a sample of 4 shots a long way after dinner, I gotten a little tipsy and pointed the Aussie label.

Anyhow I am thinking of getting this lovely couple a Wii as a wedding gift. But I must first make sure he doesnt own one to begin with. The last I check his room was a mess after the renovations and I couldnt even find his TV. So what you guys think? Would a wii be a good gift?

And yes, Please avoid all China products. Dairy product is only the beginning.


Related Posts with Thumbnails