Jan 12, 2011

Facial



I was given a facial package by my dear sister. She din want it any more and tot that I could really use something like that. After all, our DNA shows that we have difficult skin that needs some work.

The past couple of months, I been popping down on facial place occasionally. Each time they look at me and recommended me to top up for more treatment. I felt pretty much like I have the face of a monster which needs extensive work.

Recently, I brought my WTB along as well. I figured that since we have to look our best for our wedding day, we should have a good facial treatment.

And sure enough, they are up to the tricks and constantly reminded my WTB that she has facial issues to address. Sure enough, she sign on a package. I foresee she would be coming down with me in the next couple of weeks to get our face treated.

Its quite an interesting feeling no doubt, however I always feel their method of getting clients to sign on for more treatment to be a bad taste.

Oh Well.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails