Oct 12, 2004

lots of visitors

It appears that no one can see the photos or the video I have added
no matter i will need to find a new place to host my pix

anyway, got lots of visitors coming today to see me
my makers were going to present at the staff lounge
they had tot that only a handful of ppl will arrive
but noooo.....
in came a whole tonner load of them
all officiers wearing green

the first guy who present had a hard time
these man in green kept shooting him questions faster than he can change slides.
and when its up to BLM turn, he stumbled at first before collecting himself
and managed to pull it off
TSM on the other hand made some promises to the big ppl
which scares me
he said he wanted to make me smaller, faster and better
but the fact is that he is not responsible for that
all he did was create trouble for BLM who would have to explain for that
sighs
poor BLM.... bad TSM

my makers tot they could leave after the presentation
but after that 5 officiers approach them for further questions
and they talked till 6.30pm
ack

Related Posts with Thumbnails