Oct 5, 2004

screw me

BLM was not expecting the package from Farnell till tomorrow.
He curse and swear when they delivered it today when he aint around.

I guess he din want to fit me with new locks and washers yet.
But he is nice enough to do so anyway.

After removing all my nuts and thoroughly refitting it,
he discovers that i cant walk straight no more
more cursing follows before the realignment continues
after which, i seem unable to walk as fast as i could
rats! there goes my plan

Anyway they were looking to load me with some heavy objects to discover just how much can I hold.
Looking around, all they have that was heavy were their smelly coin-filled wallers.
A massive 500grams of junk was laid on me.
I cant move one inch after that.
Wait till I blow off my driver circuit again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails