Oct 25, 2004

measurements

I am so excited.
Having been locked up for 10 days in the damn cupboard while the makers went about building and working on my other portion, I am glad to be out today and smell the fresh air.
The occassional opening of the cupboard and eager await of my makers reaching for me (instead of the other useless stuffs around me) was finally answered.

BLM took me out and weight me.
I am fatter again.
tsk tsk, 1280 grams.
He gave a big sigh and look deeply into my eyes.
Its was not my fault I wanted to tell him.
But what can I say.


this was my weight

Then he took a long time to measure every parts of me.
It tickles I must say.
I wonder why he is measuring me for???
I hope he is making some clothes for me.
Being naked all these while have embarassed me alot

TSM on the other hand is MIA
God knows when he went.

Related Posts with Thumbnails