Nov 28, 2005

I need a financial planner

Firstly, I would like to start by apologising to all my frens who were/are working as financial planners. I felt really bad for pushing you guys off, deleting your name from my phonebook and calling the police on you. I realised that times were bad a few years back and you all din have a choice but to take up that career path after uni. sorry once more

Now would you look upon years of friendship and advise to me on the confusing world of financial planning? I am so lost in just looking at it. There are tons of policies out there which takes forever to read. And I know I will never end up reading everything. Would put pen to paper the minute I saw the bottom line is over a million.

Its quite amusing that within just one investment company I gotten myself lost in the numerous schemes they offered.

Related Posts with Thumbnails