Nov 6, 2005

Idiot me

As I ponder to type something interesting onto this blank page, I laid my left hand gently on my head. Slowly as I brushed my rough dried hair, I knew I should have brushed my teeth first. After all, I argued that having just came back I wanted to laze in my room a little longer before retreating to clean up.

My left hand moved down to my forehead to scratch off the itch that was developing. I then rubbed my nose and recalled the conversation I had for a short while with my neighbour. We met below and gotten into the lift together. It was late but he brought his little dog out for a stroll. I always love that little creature. Its nice and friendly and never fail to give me a "hello" lick on my palm.

AND just then I recall that I forgot to wash my hands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails