Dec 23, 2005

Fisherman in training

The doc gave me a day mc yesterday. Though I would like to take today off as well, the workaholic part of me just wont let me.

Oh I was wondering why the office is so cold today. Like someone turn up the aircon or something. Its only during the lunch hour that I realised most ppl aint ard. Almost 60% are on leave. Whoo hoo.

Anyhow later I am off to fish with my pal. Its a first time for many of us and we are not expecting much except to learn from this experience. But most of all have fun trying.

They said give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Well I am going to catch some crabs today. Guess I will be crabby for today and crapping for a lifetime.

Will let you know the results.

Have a merry christmas you all

Related Posts with Thumbnails