Dec 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005

as I wrote this, I cant help but to look back at 2005. For me its a big transition year . So many things happened this year, much more than I can anticipant.

Lets just summarise these all in point form (yes the engineering way)


  • Found someone which I deeply care about
  • Graduate from engineering (finally)
  • Went to aus for holiday
  • Met up with my best fren, Morgan, whom I have seen for years now
  • Completed my NS (finally once more)
  • Reunited with my crazy friend Sebastian and Siow
  • Met up with my former flying buddy, Jeff (be the best heli pilot dude)
  • Found a job as a govt employee
  • Went fishing for the first time
  • Bought optimus prime
  • Say jya ne to Yan whom left to Japan for work
  • Say welcome back to Edwina whom came back from Korea


Wish every year went this well

Happy new year all

Related Posts with Thumbnails