May 30, 2006

red eye day

I had a big meeting with people who travel all the world from Europe. and just how I ended up greeting them? Well I did so with a red eye.

Mind you its not like I have sore eyes or gotten infected thru contact lens (I have perfect eyesight btw) I merely have a swollen eye on my right.

It might have look better if both eyes are red I thought. Would definately turn up the scare factor as well while pushing for arguments.

Anyhow, what happen was that my long hair (the frinch) kinda tickle my eye alot today. Unknowingly I began scratching it. Before long the entire eye became red and it swell up a little. I can even see that it creates an effect like my pupil has a depression.

This is why I keep a bottle of eyedrop with me where ever I go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails